Enjoy the benefits of brilliance
- Learn the art of business narratives and storytelling
- Discover how to develop and deliver humor, and incorporate into serious content
- Stand up in the boardroom and be confident, clear and compelling
- Be more influential and persuasive when pitching for business
- Present ideas or new business effectively to your teams or other departments
- Develop keynote speeches that get rave reviews
Dave – Giving a TED Talk at the TEDx event last month was on my bucket list… and I very much appreciate your help on refining my stories! It was a thrill to have my 97-year-old dad, my stepmom and AC in the audience – none of them had seen me speak professionally before. Best, Melinda.
Dave – I just wanted to send you a thank you note:
- My coworker is mastering demos and presentations to small and big audiences. He looks much more confident.
- I performed two town halls yesterday and I helped my peers (the other leaders in the organization) create a very compelling presentation. We did great (better than ever) according to the feedback we received.
Manager, Major IT Corporation.