Using humor and lightheartedness is a business communication skill that is not used enough. Using it to diffuse tension in meetings and to build rapport will help you develop a name as an exceptional communicator who "gets along with people."
- 14) Finding the Funny – Build Tension to Unleash Humor
- 13a) Finding the Funny – Use Props to Add Quirky and Funny Perspectives – Example
- 13) Finding the Funny – Use Props to Add Quirky and Funny Perspectives
- 12a) Finding the Funny – Incorporate Humor into Highly Emotional Speech Content
- 12) Finding the Funny – Incorporate Humor into Serious Content or Tragic Stories – The Process