Pauses in humor delivery are a critical part of comedic timing. Simple changes to cadence, sentence structure, and purposeful pauses can be the difference between getting no audience response, a chuckle, or a belly-laugh. In this lesson, learn a process you can use to maximize the impact of humor in your presentation!
- 14) Finding the Funny – Build Tension to Unleash Humor
- 13a) Finding the Funny – Use Props to Add Quirky and Funny Perspectives – Example
- 13) Finding the Funny – Use Props to Add Quirky and Funny Perspectives
- 12a) Finding the Funny – Incorporate Humor into Highly Emotional Speech Content
- 12) Finding the Funny – Incorporate Humor into Serious Content or Tragic Stories – The Process