The techniques of linking emotions to topics and acting-out are very effective for uncovering humor in unfunny topics. It is an excellent lesson for keynote speakers, presenters, trainers, and seminar leaders who want to lighten up serious content.
- 14) Finding the Funny – Build Tension to Unleash Humor
- 13a) Finding the Funny – Use Props to Add Quirky and Funny Perspectives – Example
- 13) Finding the Funny – Use Props to Add Quirky and Funny Perspectives
- 12a) Finding the Funny – Incorporate Humor into Highly Emotional Speech Content
- 12) Finding the Funny – Incorporate Humor into Serious Content or Tragic Stories – The Process