Poking fun at yourself can produce the type of humor that makes audiences comfortable laughing. Self-deprecating humor is typically “safe” for audiences, giving you a higher percentage of participants responding immediately with laughter.
- 15) Finding the Funny – Audience Interaction
- 14) Finding the Funny – Build Tension to Unleash Humor
- 13a) Finding the Funny – Use Props to Add Quirky and Funny Perspectives – Example
- 13) Finding the Funny – Use Props to Add Quirky and Funny Perspectives
- 12a) Finding the Funny – Incorporate Humor into Highly Emotional Speech Content